Green is not always good. In this week’s episode, Dr. Amanda Zetwo recounts her experience with her two dogs, Faith and Moses, when they happened to eat something they weren’t supposed to while out at a park one winter’s evening. Hear Dr. Zetwo’s harrowing tale of Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) toxicosis and what she went through to save Faith and Moses’s lives from this newer form of rat bait. Learn what you can do to protect your pets from this potentially fatal toxin.
Day: June 7, 2021
Read More »