Dr. Lancellotti enjoys sharing her passion for veterinary dermatology with pet owners as well as other veterinarians, veterinary students, and veterinary technicians. She has lectured at national, international, and virtual events to a wide array of audiences. Her goal is to engage the audience with unique stories and fun, entertaining content.
Dr. Lancellotti values encouraging diversity within veterinary medicine, and priority will be placed on participating in events that support inclusion and representation from varied backgrounds, as well as creating safe and accessible environments for people from all walks of life. Here is a great resource on how to make your event more inclusive and accessible.
Popular topics include:
- Stepwise Approach to the Allergic Pet: Part Doctor, Part Detective.
- Why is that Pet Itchy? Diagnosing the Primary Cause of Pruritus
- Stopping the Allergic Itch: Medical Treatments and Physical Barriers
- Feline Atopic Syndrome: Cats Get Allergies Too!
- Canine Hyperadrenocorticism: Don’t Let Cushing’s Cases Stress You Out.
- Fear Free Veterinary Dermatology: Exams that won’t make your patients’ skin crawl.
- Fear Free Ears: Taking the Stress Out of Otitis Externa
- Fear Free 101
- Dermatophytosis: “What Wood You Do?”
- Round Cell Tumor Roundup
What to expect:
- Professional, timely communication regarding the specific needs of your event.
- High quality, engaging, and fun presentation of state of the art information with video and images.
- Interactive events to turn virtual lectures into virtual discussions.
- Follow up post-event to ensure your goals were met and expectations exceeded.
If you are interested in finding out if Dr. Lancellotti would be a good fit for your next virtual or in-person event, fill out the form below to get started and our team will be in touch shortly.